UCLA vs. Northwestern: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 7 seed Northwestern Wildcats (22-11) are ready for their second-round NCAA Tournament matchup against the No. 2 seed UCLA Bruins (30-5) on Saturday at 8:40 PM. The winner advances to the Sweet 16 in the West Region bracket.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the UCLA vs. Northwestern matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
UCLA vs. Northwestern Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 8:40 PM ET
- Where: Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
UCLA vs. Northwestern Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||UCLA Moneyline||Northwestern Moneyline|
|BetMGM||UCLA (-7.5)||126.5||-375||+290||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||UCLA (-7.5)||126.5||-345||+285||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
UCLA vs. Northwestern Betting Trends
- UCLA has won 20 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- In the Bruins' 35 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Northwestern has covered 19 times in 31 matchups with a spread this year.
- So far this year, 12 out of the Wildcats' 31 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
UCLA Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +900
- Sportsbooks rate UCLA lower (third-best in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (second-best).
- In terms of their national championship odds, the Bruins have experienced the 76th-biggest change this season, improving from +1600 at the start to +900.
- Based on its moneyline odds, UCLA has a 10% chance of winning the national championship.
Northwestern Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000
- The Wildcats' national championship odds have jumped from +50000 at the start of the season to +25000, the 24th-biggest change among all teams.
- Northwestern has a 0.4% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.