Andrew Knizner vs. Brewers Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The St. Louis Cardinals, including Andrew Knizner (.242 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including no homers), battle starter Wade Miley and the Milwaukee Brewers at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Brewers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Andrew Knizner Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Wade Miley
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +600)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +175)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Knizner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Player Props|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Pitching Matchup|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction|
|How to Watch Cardinals vs Brewers|
|Cardinals vs Brewers Odds|
Andrew Knizner At The Plate
- Knizner is hitting .238 with 10 doubles, 10 home runs and 11 walks.
- Knizner has gotten a hit in 39 of 66 games this season (59.1%), including 12 multi-hit games (18.2%).
- In nine games this season, he has hit a home run (13.6%, and 4.4% of his trips to the dish).
- Knizner has driven home a run in 21 games this year (31.8%), including more than one RBI in 9.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on three occasions..
- In 36.4% of his games this year (24 of 66), he has scored, and in six of those games (9.1%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Cardinals Players vs the Brewers
- Click Here for Lars Nootbaar
- Click Here for Juan Yepez
- Click Here for Tommy Edman
- Click Here for Paul Goldschmidt
Andrew Knizner Home/Away Batting Splits
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Brewers has a collective 8.9 K/9, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Brewers' 3.77 team ERA ranks first across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Brewers pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (193 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Brewers are sending Miley (9-4) out to make his 23rd start of the season as he looks for his 10th win. He is 9-4 with a 3.20 ERA and 77 strikeouts in 115 1/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Thursday against the St. Louis Cardinals, when the lefty threw six scoreless innings while giving up three hits.
- In 22 games this season, the 36-year-old has an ERA of 3.20, with 6 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .219 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.