Brandon Saad Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
The St. Louis Blues, Brandon Saad included, will face the San Jose Sharks on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. Thinking about a bet on Saad in the Blues-Sharks game? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brandon Saad vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +125)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +260)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Saad Season Stats Insights
- Saad has averaged 16:21 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of +6).
- Saad has scored in two of the 14 games he's played this season, one being of the milti-goal variety.
- Saad has recorded a point in a game three times this season over 14 games played, with multiple points in two games.
- Saad has an assist in two of 14 games, but hasn't registered more than one in any game this season.
- Saad has an implied probability of 44.4% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 27.8% of Saad going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Saad Stats vs. the Sharks
- On defense, the Sharks are conceding 71 total goals (4.4 per game) which ranks 32nd in the league.
- The team's -50 goal differential ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.