Jordan Kyrou Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
Jordan Kyrou will be in action when the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks face off at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. If you'd like to wager on Kyrou's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Jordan Kyrou vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -200)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +130)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kyrou Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Kyrou has averaged 18:36 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of +2.
- Kyrou has scored a goal in three of 14 games this season, netting multiple goals in one of them.
- Kyrou has a point in six of 14 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- In four of 14 games this season, Kyrou has had an assist, including one match with at least two.
- Kyrou has an implied probability of 66.7% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Kyrou has an implied probability of 43.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Kyrou Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks are 32nd in goals allowed, giving up 71 total goals (4.4 per game) in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-50) ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.