Pavel Buchnevich Game Preview: Blues vs. Sharks - November 16
Pavel Buchnevich and the St. Louis Blues will face the San Jose Sharks at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 16, 2023. If you're thinking about a bet on Buchnevich against the Sharks, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Pavel Buchnevich vs. Sharks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CA, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -175)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Buchnevich Season Stats Insights
- In 12 games this season, Buchnevich has a plus-minus rating of +7, while averaging 15:03 on the ice per game.
- Buchnevich has scored in two of the 12 games he's played this season, one being of the milti-goal variety.
- Buchnevich has a point in five of 12 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- Buchnevich has an assist in four of 12 games this season, with multiple assists in one of them.
- Buchnevich's odds on his point total prop carry an implied probability of 63.6% that he hits the over.
- There is an implied probability of 47.6% of Buchnevich going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Buchnevich Stats vs. the Sharks
- The Sharks are 32nd in goals allowed, giving up 71 total goals (4.4 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-50) ranks 32nd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. San Jose|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.