Missouri State vs. FGCU Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Missouri State Bears (1-1) and the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (1-2) at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center has a projected final score of 75-68 based on our computer prediction, with Missouri State securing the victory. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Missouri State is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 1.5. The two teams are projected to exceed the 139.5 total.
Missouri State vs. FGCU Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: FGCU -1.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): FGCU -125, Missouri State +105
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Missouri State vs. FGCU Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri State 75, FGCU 68
Spread & Total Prediction for Missouri State vs. FGCU
- Pick ATS: Missouri State (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Missouri State Performance Insights
- Missouri State posted 65.6 points per game last year (325th-ranked in college basketball), but it really shined defensively, giving up only 63.2 points per game (25th-best).
- The Bears averaged 32.4 rebounds per game (134th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 28.4 rebounds per contest (34th-ranked).
- Last year Missouri State ranked 289th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.7 per game.
- The Bears were 160th in college basketball with 11.7 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 238th with 11.3 forced turnovers per contest.
- Last year the Bears sank 7.9 treys per game (112th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 33.1% (234th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last year Missouri State ceded 6.7 three-pointers per game (111th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.4% (96th-ranked) from downtown.
- Last year Missouri State took 56.8% two-pointers, accounting for 67.1% of the team's baskets. It shot 43.2% three-pointers (32.9% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.