UMKC vs. Colorado State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Colorado State Rams (3-0) and UMKC Kangaroos (2-1) matching up at Moby Arena has a projected final score of 95-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Colorado State, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 9:00 PM ET on November 17.
According to our computer prediction, Colorado State is projected to cover the spread (17.5) against UMKC. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 145.5 over/under.
UMKC vs. Colorado State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Moby Arena
- Line: Colorado State -17.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Colorado State -2000, UMKC +1000
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMKC vs. Colorado State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Colorado State 95, UMKC 65
Spread & Total Prediction for UMKC vs. Colorado State
- Pick ATS: Colorado State (-17.5)
- Pick OU: Over (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMKC Performance Insights
- UMKC scored only 64.4 points per game (21st-worst in college basketball) last season, but it played better at the other end of the court, where it gave up 68.7 points per game (137th-ranked).
- With 33.4 boards per game, the Kangaroos ranked 79th in the nation. They gave up 29.7 rebounds per contest, which ranked 87th in college basketball.
- When it comes to assists, UMKC put up only 9.3 per game (-2-worst in college basketball).
- The Kangaroos ranked 265th in the nation with 12.7 turnovers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 224th with 11.4 forced turnovers per contest.
- The Kangaroos, who ranked 320th in college basketball with 5.9 threes per game, shot just 28.4% from beyond the arc, which was -1-worst in college basketball.
- Last season UMKC ceded 7.5 three-pointers per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.3% (223rd-ranked) from downtown.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, UMKC took 63.9% two-pointers (accounting for 73.9% of the team's baskets) and 36.1% three-pointers (26.1%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.