UMKC vs. Colorado State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The Colorado State Rams (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the UMKC Kangaroos (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Moby Arena as big, 17.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on MW Network. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
UMKC vs. Colorado State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Venue: Moby Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kangaroos Betting Records & Stats
- UMKC played four games last season that went over 145.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Kangaroos matchups last year was 133.1, 12.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Against the spread, the Kangaroos were 12-17-0 last year.
- UMKC was underdogs in 16 games last season and won five (31.2%) of those contests.
- The Kangaroos were 1-3 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +1000 or more on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 9.1% chance of a victory for the Kangaroos.
UMKC vs. Colorado State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 145.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 145.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional UMKC Insights & Trends
- The Kangaroos put up seven fewer points per game last year (64.4) than the Rams allowed (71.4).
- UMKC put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record last season in games it scored more than 71.4 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
UMKC vs. Colorado State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 17.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
UMKC vs. Colorado State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-8-0||Home ATS Record||3-8-0|
|3-7-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|81.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||66.6|
|63.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||61.6|
|12-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-7-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.