Top Player Prop Bets for Grizzlies vs. Spurs on November 18, 2023
You can wager on player prop bet odds for Desmond Bane, Victor Wembanyama and others on the Memphis Grizzlies and San Antonio Spurs prior to their matchup at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday at Frost Bank Center.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Grizzlies vs. Spurs Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW and BSSE
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Venue: Frost Bank Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Grizzlies vs Spurs Additional Info
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Prediction|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|How to Watch Grizzlies vs Spurs|
NBA Props Today: Memphis Grizzlies
Desmond Bane Props
|28.5 (Over: -104)||5.5 (Over: +108)||5.5 (Over: -106)||3.5 (Over: -114)|
- Bane's 24 points per game average is 4.5 less than Saturday's over/under.
- He has collected 3.3 rebounds per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet in Saturday's game (5.5).
- Bane has averaged 4.3 assists per game, 1.2 fewer than Saturday's assist over/under (5.5).
- Bane has knocked down 3.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Saturday's game (3.5).
Get Bane gear at Fanatics!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Jaren Jackson Jr. Props
|22.5 (Over: -106)||6.5 (Over: -128)||1.5 (Over: -139)|
- Saturday's over/under for Jaren Jackson Jr. is 22.5 points, 7.5 more than his season average.
- He has grabbed 6.3 boards per game, which is less than his prop bet in Saturday's game (6.5).
- Jackson has connected on 1.3 three-pointers per game, which is less than his over/under in Saturday's game (1.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: San Antonio Spurs
Victor Wembanyama Props
|19.5 (Over: -115)||9.5 (Over: -106)||2.5 (Over: +136)||1.5 (Over: -179)|
- The 19.5-point prop total for Wembanyama on Saturday is 3.8 higher than his scoring average, which is 15.7.
- He averages 2.2 fewer rebounds than his over/under on Saturday (which is 9.5).
- Wembanyama averages 1.7 assists, 0.8 less than his over/under on Saturday.
- Wembanyama has knocked down one three-pointer per game, which is less than his over/under in Saturday's game (1.5).
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.