Will Nick Leddy Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 18?
The St. Louis Blues' upcoming game versus the Los Angeles Kings is slated for Saturday at 10:30 PM ET. Will Nick Leddy light the lamp in this matchup? Before making a wager on any prop bets, take a look at the stats and insights below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Nick Leddy score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +2000 (Bet $10 to win $200.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Leddy stats and insights
- In one of 15 games this season, Leddy scored -- and it was just the one goal.
- This is his first game of the season against the Kings.
- Leddy has zero points on the power play.
- He has a 5.6% shooting percentage, attempting 1.2 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- The Kings have given up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game), the sixth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Kings have shut out opponents once. They are averaging 17.4 hits and 13.1 blocked shots per game.
Leddy recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blues vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.