Robert Thomas Game Preview: Blues vs. Kings - November 18
The St. Louis Blues, Robert Thomas included, will face the Los Angeles Kings on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Thomas are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Robert Thomas vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, KCAL, and BSMW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -139)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +120)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Thomas Season Stats Insights
- Thomas' plus-minus rating this season, in 19:59 per game on the ice, is +8.
- In six of 15 games this season, Thomas has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Thomas has a point in 12 games this year (out of 15), including multiple points three times.
- In seven of 15 games this year, Thomas has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- Thomas' implied probability to go over his point total is 58.2% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Thomas going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 45.5%.
Thomas Stats vs. the Kings
- On defense, the Kings have been one of the stingiest units in the NHL, giving up 41 goals in total (2.7 per game) which ranks sixth.
- The team's +17 goal differential ranks fourth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.