UMKC vs. Kansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game at Municipal Auditorium has the Kansas Jayhawks (1-1) going head to head against the UMKC Kangaroos (1-2) at 4:15 PM ET (on November 18). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 88-53 victory as our model heavily favors Kansas.
The Kangaroos enter this matchup after a 62-60 loss to Utah State on Tuesday.
UMKC vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:15 PM ET
- Where: Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri
UMKC vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 88, UMKC 53
Other Summit Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UMKC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Kangaroos averaged 63.3 points per game last season (216th in college basketball) while allowing 72.1 per contest (336th in college basketball). They had a -279 scoring differential overall and were outscored by 8.8 points per game.
- In Summit games, UMKC averaged 1.2 fewer points (62.1) than overall (63.3) in 2022-23.
- The Kangaroos scored more points at home (67.6 per game) than away (58.9) last season.
- UMKC allowed 71.1 points per game at home last season, and 74.2 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.