Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest features the Missouri State Bears (3-1) and the Abilene Christian Wildcats (3-2) facing off at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 67-66 win for Missouri State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Abilene Christian is projected to cover the spread (2.5) against Missouri State. The two teams are expected to go under the 134.5 over/under.
Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Venue: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
- Line: Missouri State -2.5
- Point Total: 134.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Missouri State -145, Abilene Christian +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri State 67, Abilene Christian 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Missouri State vs. Abilene Christian
- Pick ATS: Abilene Christian (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (134.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Missouri State Performance Insights
- On offense, Missouri State was the 325th-ranked team in the nation (65.6 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 25th-best (63.2 points conceded per game).
- The Bears were 134th in college basketball in rebounds per game (32.4) and 34th in rebounds allowed (28.4) last year.
- Last season Missouri State was ranked 289th in college basketball in assists with 11.7 per game.
- The Bears were 112th in the country in 3-pointers made (7.9 per game) and 234th in 3-point percentage (33.1%) last season.
- Defensively, Missouri State was 111th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.7 last season. It was 96th in 3-point percentage allowed at 32.4%.
- Missouri State attempted 43.2% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last year, and 56.8% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.9% of Missouri State's buckets were 3-pointers, and 67.1% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.