Missouri vs. South Carolina State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest at Mizzou Arena has the Missouri Tigers (3-2) taking on the South Carolina State Bulldogs (2-3) at 7:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a lopsided 83-67 win, as our model heavily favors Missouri.
According to our computer prediction, South Carolina State should cover the spread, which currently sits at 24.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 155.5 total.
Missouri vs. South Carolina State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: SEC Network+
- Where: Columbia, Missouri
- Venue: Mizzou Arena
- Line: Missouri -24.5
- Point Total: 155.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Missouri vs. South Carolina State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri 83, South Carolina State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Missouri vs. South Carolina State
- Pick ATS: South Carolina State (+24.5)
- Pick OU: Under (155.5)
Missouri is 1-4-0 against the spread this season compared to South Carolina State's 2-2-0 ATS record. The Tigers are 1-4-0 and the Bulldogs are 3-1-0 in terms of hitting the over. The two teams average 142.4 points per game combined, 13.1 less than this matchup's over/under.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Missouri Performance Insights
- The Tigers are outscoring opponents by 5.2 points per game with a +26 scoring differential overall. They put up 73.2 points per game (220th in college basketball) and allow 68 per outing (137th in college basketball).
- Missouri grabs 30.4 rebounds per game (289th in college basketball) while allowing 32.6 per outing to its opponents. It is outrebounded by 2.2 boards per game.
- Missouri hits three more threes per game than the opposition, 9.6 (41st in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.6.
- The Tigers' 95 points per 100 possessions on offense rank 174th in college basketball, and the 88.2 points they allow per 100 possessions rank 180th in college basketball.
- Missouri has committed 11.4 turnovers per game (144th in college basketball play), 1.6 fewer than the 13 it forces on average (158th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.