Chiefs Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Kansas City Chiefs have the second-best odds in the league to win the Super Bowl, listed at +550.
Watch the Chiefs this season on Fubo!
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC West: -5000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +550
Looking to place a futures bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Chiefs in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+550), the Chiefs are second-best in the NFL. They are three spots below that, fifth-best, according to computer rankings.
- In terms of winning the Super Bowl, the Chiefs currently have slightly better odds, going from +600 at the beginning of the season to +550.
- With odds of +550, the Chiefs have been given a 15.4% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Kansas City Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Kansas City is 7-5-0 this season.
- There have been four Chiefs games (out of 12) that went over the total this season.
- The Chiefs have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They've gone 8-4 in those games.
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- The Chiefs rank eighth in total offense this season (362.6 yards per game), but they've been shining on the defensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 297.7 yards allowed per game.
- Defensively, the Chiefs have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best by surrendering just 17.3 points per game. They rank 11th on offense (22.9 points per game).
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has 22 TD passes and 10 picks in 12 games, completing 67.8% for 3,127 yards (260.6 per game).
- On the ground, Mahomes has scored zero TDs and accumulated 331 yards.
- In 12 games, Isiah Pacheco has rushed for 779 yards (64.9 per game) and six scores.
- Pacheco also has 33 catches for 209 yards and one score.
- Travis Kelce has 74 catches for 813 yards (73.9 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- Rashee Rice has 52 receptions for 591 yards (49.3 per game) and five TDs in 12 games.
- Trent McDuffie has been doing his part on defense, compiling 62 tackles, 2.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended for the Chiefs.
Bet on Chiefs to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chiefs Player Futures
2023-24 Chiefs NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||Lions||L 21-20||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Jaguars||W 17-9||+1600|
|3||September 24||Bears||W 41-10||+100000|
|4||October 1||@ Jets||W 23-20||+75000|
|5||October 8||@ Vikings||W 27-20||+12500|
|6||October 12||Broncos||W 19-8||+12500|
|7||October 22||Chargers||W 31-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Broncos||L 24-9||+12500|
|9||November 5||Dolphins||W 21-14||+800|
|11||November 20||Eagles||L 21-17||+600|
|12||November 26||@ Raiders||W 31-17||+50000|
|13||December 3||@ Packers||L 27-19||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Patriots||-||+150000|
|18||January 7||@ Chargers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 5 at 5:17 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.