Missouri Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Missouri Tigers (7-2) are not in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, with +50000 odds on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Tigers take the court against the Kansas Jayhawks in a road game. The matchup commences at 5:15 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are currently no odds set for this contest.
Missouri NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||85th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+12500||45th||Bet $100 to win $12500|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Missouri Team Stats
- Missouri averages 75.4 points per game (172nd in college basketball) while giving up 67.2 per outing (98th in college basketball). It has a +74 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 8.2 points per game.
- The Tigers are 5-2 at home and 2-0 on the road this year.
- Missouri is 6-2 when playing as the favorite, and has won each time (1-0) it has been listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Tigers are 1-1. They also have won just once in games decided by six points or fewer (1-1).
- Missouri has taken home the victory in only one game when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1), but it has five wins in six games when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Missouri and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Missouri Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-1
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, Missouri is 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 14th-most wins.
- Missouri has tied for the 23rd-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (one).
- Missouri has four wins over Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 26th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Missouri Players
- The Tigers points and assists leader is Sean East. He scores 16.8 points per game and dishes out 3.4 assists.
- Missouri's rebounding leader is Noah Carter, who pulls down 6.1 per game.
- The Tigers are led by Nick Honor from long distance. He makes 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Anthony Robinson II leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Aidan Shaw collects 2.2 blocks an outing to pace Missouri.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.